After our recent piece on customer service at casinos, we were curious what memorable customer service experiences other players had. We got some really impressive ones from some of our commenters at our Flip The Switch Facebook page:
- After my mother’s passing, the bar staff, slot techs, slot attendants, security and many others made it a point to come over and have a word. My drinks and dinner were all paid for by these people. Wayne D.
- On a casino bus trip even though I use a walker, I needed a scooter as my legs began to bother me. While enroute , I called the casino and informed them I was with a bus group, and was told I had to go to the hotel check in to get it which was a pretty far walking distance from the bus lobby. Upon arrival, it turned out they had someone bring the scooter to the bus. I was so very grateful! Teresa B.
- We went to a local casino for a concert which was outdoors. Wildfire smoke and 90° temps made it far less appealing and dangerous since I have asthma. The ticket box office staff traded out the (free) tickets for meal and free play vouchers and brought us bottled water. Jill P.
- We went on NYE for our wedding anniversary and all of the rooms were “sold out.” The host gave us the presidential suite and a comp for the the steak house as a gift. Topaze A.
- I called to get room rates for my first time ever going there and it was my birthday trip. The lady I talked to comped me 2 nights free room. Hope B.
- A while back ago before the pandemic, my host went all out for my mom on Mother’s Day. Comped one of the best suites. Comped all the meals. Comped for my mom a massage and getting her nails done. A big bouquet of flowers were delivered to her room. It really was special for her as she just was really pampered. Benjamin B.
What has been your most memorable casino customer service experience? Share in the comments!