In a previous post we shared some of our Casino New Year Resolutions. We asked our readers to share their own casino resolutions. We got some great answers back!
Most of the answers came in two categories – bucket list goals of things that players want to achieve on slot machines, and healthy casino habits that go along with gaming responsibly.
Slot Machine Bucket List Goals
Slot players love those unusual hits – those rare events that some games have that are fun to attempt even if they’re so hard to achieve.
Brian Christopher has had his share, but did you know he has never landed the grand on the Lightning Link series of games, or the Mega on Ultimate Fire Link? So he’s still got his own achievements to chase. Here’s a few of yours:
- Land a Grand! Or the Unicorn lol Hope L.
- To win a grand jackpot. Full screen of Buffalo baby!! Mark B.
- To finally get a hand pay!!! I’d really LOVE to get my first Grand win …. any machine, I’m not picky! Stephanie A.
- To lose less and win more! And get the super grand chance to finally land with 5 other balls and not just 4 other balls! Bee C.
Healthy Casino Habits
Our casino resolutions were largely focused on healthy casino habits. Some of you had some great suggestions as well. Here are just a few:
- No trips to the ATM. Debra H.
- To go and have fun. Not trying to hit a jackpot. If it happens it will. Frances B.
- To stop going to my local and go more often to the one 2 hours away. Wayne D.
It’s never too late to set casino resolutions of your own, and to share them with us! Add your own resolutions in the comments area below.