This page was produced in partnership with our sponsor KSG Mobile. Learn more about our editorial policy.
King Show Games has been developing slot games for play in casinos for over 20 years. Their library is large, and features games you’ve seen in casinos quite a bit. Now, those games are available through a social casino, Show Me Vegas Slots, where you can play for free!
With different bonus variations mixed in, the games offer more diversity than you’ll find on some social casinos, giving players the chance to opt for play styles they like the most!
- Multiple versions of some games offer the ability to play with extra features, such as jackpots or respins
- Games unlock every few levels, opening up something new pretty regularly
- Regular “Open to All” events (1-2x a week on average) unlock all games for everyone
- Lots of ways to earn coins to play for free
- Pricing on coins to buy more is fair given the amount of entertainment you can get off of them
- Available both as a mobile app and on a computer on Facebook
- Multiple tournament formats offer diversity for the player
- Like many social casinos, it can take awhile to get into the app with all the pop-ups that occur
- There are a lot of things to happen within the app – pets, bingo, cards, jackpots – that can occasionally overwhelm the slot experience
- The long scroll of games can be hard to navigate to find the game you want
- Some tournaments may require you to rapid play to get into the top tier
Show Me Vegas Game Library
The lobby of the casino features more than 150 options to play. Games are unlocked as you level up, with games available on average every 5 levels.
Games come from the King Show Games library, which have featured on casino floors for over 20 years, so regular casino players will recognize a lot of these popular titles. So you’re going to find games that have long had a home on the casino floor such as Super Sally’s Shrimpmania, Wolf Peak, Lucky Buddha, Dragons vs. Pandas, Fishing Bob,and Big 5 Safari, with the same graphics and sounds you’ve come to love at the casino.
Levels move along easily enough that it won’t be too difficult to get to the next game. But at times when games feel like they’re out of reach, “Open to All” events unlock the entire library for all participants on average once or twice a week.
One thing that’s unique about Show Me Vegas is that they offer multiple bonuses layered on top of various base games. Each bonus offers some sort of value add on top of the original game for players, such as progressive jackpots or respin bonuses. In this way players have something else to play for, and a choice of what type of extra feature they want to play for.
Earning Gold Coins
Like many social casinos in this category, Show Me Vegas has a lot going on. These various features can make gold coins available to collect so players can play their favorite games. These include:
- Hourly coin bonus
- Daily wheel spin
- 7 Days of Prizes login bonus
- Daily gift in your inbox, based on VIP level
- Daily Mystery Prize (with multiplier growing if you play daily)
- Completing daily challenges
- Completing sets and albums in Card Collect
- Turning in duplicate cards in Card Collect
- Completing rounds of Hot Bingo
- Ranking in a Tournament
Daily challenges let you earn coins relatively easily by completing simple actions like doing a certain number of spins on a game or winning a certain number of times. If you complete all the challenges, bonus challenges unlock for more chances to earn coins.
Purchasing Gold Coins and Diamonds
Gold coins, as the main method of playing games, are the primary item you can purchase. However, the game has a secondary item, diamonds, which can be used to purchase pet boosts, enhanced daily wheel spins, and other ancillary items that can enhance your game or net you additional gold coins.
Gold coins can be purchased through standard packages, but you can also purchase special limited time deals that the game will offer you. If it’s been awhile since you’ve played, be sure to look for that deal as the welcome back offers are good in this game.
Stickers are awarded when making purchases in the store; earn enough stickers before they reset to be able to earn a bonus prize; this is effectively an additional reward, based on purchase size, for regular buyers.
Card Collect is one of the newest features of Show Me Vegas. With Card Collect, you are awarded packs of cards for spinning and making purchases.
The goal is to collect complete sets of cards, and ultimately a full album. Gold coins are awarded for each set completed, with an additional bonus awarded for completing the album.
There are three levels of card packs awarded; better and more frequent packs are awarded with higher spin amounts or gold coin purchases.
Inevitably you will collect duplicate cards; once a day you can convert duplicate cards for extra gold coins.
Albums tend to last 8-12 weeks, so there is a limit to how long you can work to collect cards before the album closes.
Another feature that can help boost your balance is the Hot Bingo feature. You collect bingo balls while spinning the reels. Then, you can play bingo and daub your card working to make patterns.
When you complete a pattern, you get to enter a mini-game to pick for bonus gold coins. But keep an eye on the clock, as patterns have to be completed in a certain amount of time in order to claim the bonus mini-game. The Blackout Jackpot is tough to hit but offers substantial coins when hit.
One thing that’s unique about Show Me Vegas is that it offers four different tournament types, each with a bit of a different focus:
- Vegas Race is the biggest tournament, which up to 500 players can participate, and the top 25 win a prize.
- Cash Blast adjusts based on the number of players, which can accept up to 300 in a round. The top 15 percent of the players in this tournament win a prize.
- Speedway is a fast-paced tournament which features only 10 participants, with the top 3 winning a prize.
- Shootout features a bit larger player pool, up to 30 participants, with the top 20 percent of players being rewarded.
During our testing we participated in a number of Cash Blast tournaments, and were able to place a number of times. If you want to make a go of it, we recommend timing your spinning for when a tournament is active (new ones activate pretty quickly after previous ones close).
Your score increases with winning spins, so you may want to nudge it along to keep that score growing, particularly on the smaller tournaments.
One last feature that’s a bit unusual, but can add to the game, is Pets. Pets offers a fun, customizable avatar along with additional rewards, such as additional XP and coin prizes. Such rewards can be upgraded over time, through paws that collect as you spin, upgrading the various reward options.
Activating the rewards can require gems as well, another use of the gems to enhance game play.
Get Started on Show Me Vegas Slots
If you’re new to Show Me Vegas Slots, you can sign up to receive a welcome bonus of 10 million coins for giving the game a try with the promo code SWITCH! You can play on your computer through Facebook, or on your mobile device (iPhone or Android). Click to get started!