Can You Explain the Lucky Chance Spin?

Home » Recent Posts » Can You Explain the Lucky Chance Spin?
Share this on:

Dragon link Golden Century Lucky Chance Spin

Recently, Brian got a bonus doing a technique he has enjoyed employing on high limit Dragon Cash/Link machines regarding the Lucky Chance spin, which has confused a number of fans. So let’s break down the Lucky Chance spin itself, how it works, and what Brian was doing to get the bonus.

YouTube player

Some games, like the Lightning Link/Dragon Link types of games, as well as other games made by manufacturers like Light & Wonder, have something called a Lucky Chance spin, or a Wager Saver. 

The idea is that you don’t have enough money to complete a spin at the bet level you’re on, so they’ll give you a chance at a spin, directly proportional to how much money you have vs. the bet you’re attempting.

So for example, if you’re trying to spin $1 and have 50 cents left, you’ll have a 50 percent chance of getting the spin. If you have 75 cents, your chances are 75 percent; if you have 25 cents, your chances are 25 percent; and so on.

In Brian’s case, he was putting $100 into the machine and attempting a $125 spin. That yields an 80 percent chance of success. Of course, getting the spin is half the battle – then you actually have to land something.

And luckily for him, around 7 spins in he managed to get the hold and spin bonus, and during that hold and spin bonus got a $25,000 minor.

YouTube player

Clearly such a scenario would be an outlier, but his random major was achieved during a similar scenario, so it’s also not a one-off either! 

Just keep in mind when you attempt this some bets won’t even yield a spin, as there is that percentage of the time it won’t deliver one. And when you do get spins, spins can still be losing spins just like any other bet.

Have a question? Submit yours here!


Share this on:

2 Replies to “Can You Explain the Lucky Chance Spin?”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Play Online Casinos

Sign Up with BetMGM Casino and get a Deposit Match up to $1,000, plus $25 in Site Credits on the house! Available in MI, NJ, PA & WV. US promotional offers not valid in Ontario.

Use code SWITCH2500 for a 100% deposit match up to $2,500, and 2,500 Reward Credits, with $25+ in wagers placed (MI, NJ, PA & WV).

New sign-ups with DraftKings Casino in MI, NJ, PA & WV will receive $35 Casino Credits, plus Play $5 and Get $50 Back in Casino Credits Instantly!

Sign Up and deposit $10+ at FanDuel to get a Welcome Offer of a $20 Bonus + Up to $1,000 Play it Again based on your net losses in the first 24 hours in MI, NJ, PA & WV!

Play Social Casinos

Ready to give Show Me Vegas Slots a try? Get 10 million coins to play Show Me Vegas Slots with promo code SWITCH!

New players to 88 Fortunes Slots receive 5 billion coins as a thank you for signing up!

Sign Up and get a Welcome Bonus of 2,000,000 FREE Gold Coins & 2 FREE Sweeps Coins. Get started today!

Sign Up for LuckyLand Slots and get a Welcome Bonus of 7,777 FREE Gold Coins & 10 FREE Sweeps Coins!

Online Game Spotlight
Dragon Jin Long Jin Bao

Super Tall Bonus Reels at Stake

Double Patriot

Classic Everi Three-Reel Slot with a Fresh Twist

Play Online Sportsbooks

Sign Up to get a Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets if your bet wins!

Use code SWITCH1000 to get your first bet back in Bonus Bets, up to $1,000, if you lose.

​SIGN UP to get $150 instantly in Bonus Bets* (NC, $5+ bet required) or up to $1500 in Bonus Bets* Back if Your First Bet Doesn't Win (All Other Eligible States)!

New Players get a $1,500 No Sweat Bet, a $50 Bonus Bet with $5 deposit, & Get a No Sweat NBA SGP Every Day of NBA Playoffs! New players outside MA also get 20% Match up to $1,000 (25x PTR).

Social Game Spotlight
Kronos Unleashed Slot

Frequent Feature Livens Up Super Tall Reels

Dragons vs. Pandas Slot Machine

Two Sets of Reels Battle it Out